Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet without having to attend the surgery. Registration is managed digitally only.
Use the NHS App to:
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
Information: To use the NHS App you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England.
The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android.
How to Register for our Online Services
- Online – Simply download the Online Application Form 2018 complete, and email back to us at email@example.com along with two forms of identification. One of these items should include your photograph. We will then issue you a username and password.
- When patients reach the age of 14 their online account will automatically close and the patient will have to reapply for a new account.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic we are accepting forms of photographic ID via email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy or photograph of your ID stating you wish to register for online services.
Services Available Online
- Repeat Prescriptions
Order your prescriptions online.
- Cancel Appointment
Let us know if you need to cancel your appointment.
- Update Contact Details
Let us know if your name, address or telephone number has changed.
- Update Clinical Record
Help us to keep your clinical records up-to-date.
- Practice survey
Let us know what you think about the services we provide.
- Comments and Suggestions
Let us know any comments or suggestions you have for us.
- NHS Friends and Family Test
Let us know what you think about the practice through the Friends and Family Test.