- We are currently accepting new patients virtually.
How to Register
To register with our practice please follow the link below to download our registration form.
- Print out our GMS1 Patient Registration form
- Print out our New Patient Questionnaire
- Print our Under 16s New Patient Questionnaire
Patients aged 16+ are to email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 forms of identification (ID). One of these must contain your address (e.g. tenancy agreement, mortgage agreement, bank statement), and the other to have your photograph (eg. driving license, passport, for children a birth certificate is adequate).
New born babies will have immediate registration, we require immunisation history for all children, a copy of the red book is adequate.
New patients will be registered with the surgery within 48 hours of their forms being received via email providing you have sent 2 forms of identification, 1 form of photo ID and 1 form of proof of address, fully completed the GMS1 form ensuring you have physically signed it and attached the New Patient Questionnaire alongside and this is fully completed.
Until you have submitted your ID you will not be registered at the practice.
How to Register Patients in a Residential Home
Please download the Welcome Registration document below for each patient. Where possible could the registrations be send in bulk to enable us to processed them together.
If you have any queries regarding this process please do not hesitate to contact us on the above email address.
Boundary for Pathfields Medical Group –
Pathfields Medical Group boundary consists of ~
Post code – Surgery for that boundary
PL7 – PLYMPTON ( Black Dots)
PL3 – EFFORD ( Pink) / LAIRA (Green)
PL5 – CROWNHILL ( Blue)
PL4 – BVS ( Yellow)
PL1 – ARMADA. ( Orange)
Registering to be an out of area patients – Patient Choice
If you have moved outside of our Practice boundary and would like to remain with us, you can now apply to register as an out of area patient. This request will be considered by the Practice to ensure this is appropriate for your health care needs.
With this registration, there are some changes for you to consider.
- Due to the distance you have moved away from the surgery, we will be unable to provide home visits. If you required a visit you could do this through NHS 111 service. This would be triaged in the same way we would, and a local GP would be assigned if this is needed
- You will be able to continue using our online consulting service – eConsult which is our digital triage platform that allows you to make medical or administrative requests direct to a GP. CLICK here for eConsult