MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR
The successful applicant will have good communication and organisational skills with a professional telephone manner. You must be computer literate due to the large amount of administration work entailed.
- Offer general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the Practice including data input on the various computer packages in the Practice.
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies.
From time to time staff are asked if they are able to work additional or alternative working patterns to help with cover for holidays etc
Experience: Customer / patient facing experience (required)
Education: Educated to GCSE level
Full or part-time position
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per year (Pro Rata)
Pension – NHS Pension scheme
Closing date – 16th November 2018
Application via CV and covering letter.
Application Questions. You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Medical Receptionist experience do you have?
- Are you in Plymouth, Devon?
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00 /hour
- Medical Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office: 1 year (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Plymouth, Devon (Preferred)
Apply via Medical Receptionist / Administrator with a covering letter and CV.