You have been directed to this page as you have been booked into The Pavillions in a vaccination clinic
The address is: Click here for google maps
Please read the following before attending your appointment
- Please ensure you arrive as close as possible to your given time. If you arrive too early you will be asked to wait until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please do attend if you have been diagnosed with COVID19 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- You can park in the Pavilions car park free of charge.
- Marshalls will be present to greet and guide your through the one way system.
- In preparation for getting your vaccination, please wear loose fitting clothing.
- You may be required to wait 15 minutes post-vaccination.
- Please ensure you bring and wear a facemask unless you have a valid exemption certificate.
- Please do not attend your vacciation if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- You will not be able to have you vaccine if you have been vaccinated against Flu within 7 days.
- Please ensure you wear warm clothes just in case its a chilly day.
- The vaccine administered will either be AstraZeneca or Pfizer – this will be supply dependent.
We look forward to seeing you !